Besides my work as a composer, arranger, conductor and producer, I also teach lessons and classes on topics related to my areas of expertise. I teach via skype and at my studio in Jersey City, NJ.
Lessons, classes, workshops and ensemble coaching on location are also an option. For inquiries, please CONTACT me.
- Classical Composition
- Jazz Composition
- Classical Music Theory
- Jazz Theory
- Brazilian Music Styles
- Music Analysis
- Ensemble Performance
- Recording basics for musicians (pro tools)
- Mixing and Mastering basics for musicians (pro tools)
- Video editing basics (final cut)
- 2011-2016 – Teaching assistant at Frost School of Music, University of Miami. During this period I assisted classes in jazz composition, arranging and recording technology, conducted classes on Latin Big Band music, Recording Ensemble and prepared special seminars about Brazilian music.
- 2014-2015 - Advised middle and high school teachers on how to prepare their students for the Fairchild music composition competition. Fairchild Botanical Gardens, Miami.
- 2013-2014 - CCI Award coaching for mid and high-school winners, Miami.
- 2008-present – Private lessons.
- 2008 – Brazilian Jazz Ensemble (teaching assistant at UNICAMP, Brazil).
- 2006–2007 – Saxophone Teaching Assistant at UNICAMP.
I led 4 ensembles to win Graduate Downbeat Awards as a teaching assistant at Frost School of Music, University of Miami:
- Latin Ensemble (2013) - see video below.
- Classical Ensemble (2013)
- Latin Ensemble (2015)
- Latin Ensemble (2016)